Did You Know?
- 1 1/2 Cups oat flour
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 flax eggs (2tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp. water let it sit for about 2 minutes)
- 3/4 Cup mashed banana
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups cooked quinoa
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Line your muffin tray and fill each compartment 1/3 of the way.
- Next, bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes (baking time may vary depending on your muffin size)
- Let muffins cool and store in the fridge.
- Enjoy as I’m sure you’ll agree that they will be the best banana muffins you’ve ever made!!
Looking for more delicious recipes? Click here to view my recipe for “Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies”.
She is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist working out of Mississauga, Ontario. She graduated from York University with a degree in phycology, but her love and passion for living a healthy and balanced life made fitness and nutrition her true calling. She has always had a passion for the human body and how the food we eat can directly affect our overall health, mental state, and well being. Her focus on treating each individual with their biochemically unique differences. She practices treating the underlying root cause of imbalance and illness rather than just treating the symptoms people may experience. As a Holistic Nutritionist she takes into consideration the mind, body, and spirit as different elements that all need to be addressed to assist in overall well-being.
You can either find her reading the latest book about holistic nutrition and remedies, or in the gym getting a workout in. She loves to teach her clients and show them how to make the rights choices for a healthy life style and creating balance rather than just following the next fad diet. If we don’t focus on nourishing our bodies now we will spend a lifetime using our wealth to pay for our health. Focusing on nourishing our bodies from within will truly help flourish us externally!
-Nourish to flourish