Looking for the perfect on the go snack that can satisfy the whole family? This chocolate chip and banana muffin recipe certainly delivers! Put your own spin on this recipe by adding additional ingredients such as shredded coconut, walnuts, cinnamon or perhaps all three.
Ingredients For Chocolate Chip & Banana Muffins:
- 1 1/2 cups of flour OR rolled oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup organic real maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of sugar free chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip & Banana Muffin Recipe Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 325 and prep muffin pans
- In a medium bowl, sift together your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set this bowl aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together your eggs and almond milk.
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, cream together the bananas, maple syrup, and coconut oil.
- Mix in the egg alternative from the small bowl from the 4th step above.
- Slowly fold in the flour mixture from the first bowl and the sugar free chocolate chips
- You can top your muffins with anything you like! I added Cinnamon, chocolate chips and coconut shreds to add some extra zing to my banana muffin recipe.
- Cook time: 12-15 minutes
If you enjoyed this recipe, click here to try my Dessert Recipe for Paleo Friendly Chocolate Coconut Bars. What is Paleo? Click here to read Paleo diet: What is it and why is it so popular?