These breakfast muffins are a great way to start your morning off right! Not only are they super easy to make but also great when you are hosting a breakfast as this recipe makes 12 small muffins AND you can also customize to suit specific dietary needs. What more can you ask for in a breakfast muffin!
• 6 eggs
• 3 tbsp soy milk (unsweetened)
• Spinach, mushrooms, ham, cheese, tomatoes… (ingredients of your choice)
• Spices, herbs, salt & pepper
• Avocado oil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Oil the muffin tin if you don’t use a silicon muffin tin
3. Whisk 6 eggs, 3 tbsp milk, salt, pepper and all the spices/herbs to taste
4. Divide your ingredient evenly into tin
5. Pour the egg mixture in each well to come to the top
6. Sprinkle with cheese if you want
7. Bake for 20-25 min
Note: Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat
Claudia Candeias is a certified Holistic Health Coach working with individuals online and in person as well. She practices a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected; from nutrition to physical activity, sleep, stress, and more. She supports and helps people reaching their goals to find Health, Happiness and Harmony in their life.