Here’s my simple, quick and tasty basil pesto recipe. It’s sure to get your mouth watering and please any crowd. The recipe listed below is based on two people.
- 30g fresh basil
- 4 tbsp Grana Padano grated
- 4 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp raw almonds
- cooked pasta of your choice
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Add all ingredients (except the pasta) in a food chopper and blend until smooth.
- Toss the hot pasta with the pesto in a large bowl.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
Looking for more tasty treats? Click here for my Orange-Walnut Macaroons recipe
and be sure to follow me on instagram @c_you_coaching
Claudia Candeias is a certified Holistic Health Coach working with individuals online and in person as well. She practices a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected; from nutrition to physical activity, sleep, stress, and more. She supports and helps people reaching their goals to find Health, Happiness and Harmony in their life.