Here’s my simple, quick and tasty basil pesto recipe. It’s sure to get your mouth watering and please any crowd. The recipe listed below is based on two people.
- 30g fresh basil
- 4 tbsp Grana Padano grated
- 4 tbsp EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp raw almonds
- cooked pasta of your choice
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Add all ingredients (except the pasta) in a food chopper and blend until smooth.
- Toss the hot pasta with the pesto in a large bowl.
- Serve and ENJOY!!