Tired of banana bread? Try this delicious and easy chocolate bread/cake recipe made with almond flour, cocoa and raw honey. It will satisfy your sweet tooth but won’t last long!
If you want a vegan version, replace the eggs with “flax or chia eggs” What exactly is flax or chai eggs? Click here to find out!
Ingredients – What You Will Need:
- 185g almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 organic eggs
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or dairy-free milk)
- 2 handfuls dark chocolate chunks + 1 handful for topping
Instructions – How To Get Started:
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. In a bowl add almond flour, cocoa powder, tapioca flour and baking soda
3. In an another bowl whisk together eggs, oil, raw honey and vanilla extract. Pour dry ingredients into the bowl with wet ingredients, using spatula to stir and add the 2 tablespoons of milk to fully combined.
4. Add the dark chocolate chunks and stir. The batter should be thick and wet. Pour batter into a loaf pan.
5. Add some chunks for topping.
6. Bake chocolate bread for 30 min.
7. Let it cool in pan for 15 minutes.
If you liked my chocolate bread/cake recipe, click her for my Homemade Chocolate Clusters or click here for my Healthy Chocolate Truffles!
Claudia Candeias is a certified Holistic Health Coach working with individuals online and in person as well. She practices a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected; from nutrition to physical activity, sleep, stress, and more. She supports and helps people reaching their goals to find Health, Happiness and Harmony in their life.