I recently got inspired when I was in a little bakery and decided to come up with my very own recipe! These are Gluten free Vegan Chocolate Chip Coconut Fat Bombs!
– 1 cup of gluten free oats
– 4 tbsp of almond butter (or nut butter of your choice)
– 1 tbsp agave
– 2 tbsp of coconut cream
– 1 tbsp of chia seeds
– 1 tbsp of hemp hearts
– 1/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips
– Coconut shreds
(I doubled the recipe and added measurements to the recipe as needed. Example: adding more almond butter so the consistency meets your needs)
– In a magic bullet grind up the oats so they become a flour texture
– Mix in almond butter, agave, coconut cream, chia/hemp seeds, and chocolate chips
– Use a blender and mix ingredients all together
– The texture and consistency should be thick enough to roll in a ball and not fall apart
– Roll batter into tiny balls (your choice of size) – Roll the balls into coconut shreds
– Put batch into the fridge for 45-60 minutes. The longer they are in the fridge the more they will stick together
People who visited this page also enjoyed:
She is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist working out of Mississauga, Ontario. She graduated from York University with a degree in phycology, but her love and passion for living a healthy and balanced life made fitness and nutrition her true calling. She has always had a passion for the human body and how the food we eat can directly affect our overall health, mental state, and well being. Her focus on treating each individual with their biochemically unique differences. She practices treating the underlying root cause of imbalance and illness rather than just treating the symptoms people may experience. As a Holistic Nutritionist she takes into consideration the mind, body, and spirit as different elements that all need to be addressed to assist in overall well-being.
You can either find her reading the latest book about holistic nutrition and remedies, or in the gym getting a workout in. She loves to teach her clients and show them how to make the rights choices for a healthy life style and creating balance rather than just following the next fad diet. If we don’t focus on nourishing our bodies now we will spend a lifetime using our wealth to pay for our health. Focusing on nourishing our bodies from within will truly help flourish us externally!
-Nourish to flourish