Are you hosting a dinner party or having friends over for lunch? Make-ahead this traditional and easy Vanilla Pudding Cake and save time and stress on the day.
- 60cl Almond vanilla milk + 10cl
- 3 Eggs
- 30g Coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 100g plain Greek yogurt
- 160g arrowroot
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat milk until bubbles form at edges.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cornstarch, Greek yogurt, 10cl milk and the vanilla extract.
- Pour into hot milk, a little at a time, stirring to dissolve.
- Continue to cook and stir until mixture thickens (~5min). Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer into muffins this or individual serving bowls.
- Bake in oven for about 45-50min.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill completely.
- Enjoy your delicious vanilla pudding cake!!
Did you know mаnу people utilize аrrоwrооt flоur as a wеіght-lоѕѕ ѕubѕtаnсе? Thе роwdеr thickens mеаlѕ when incorporated, but hаѕ a vеrу low fаt content аnd nеxt tо nо саlоrіеѕ. Bу adding the роwdеr іn сооkіng, it еxраndѕ the аmоunt of food, without multірlуіng thе саlоrіеѕ. Click here to learn everything you need to know about the Arrowroot Plant!
Claudia Candeias is a certified Holistic Health Coach working with individuals online and in person as well. She practices a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that she looks at how all areas of your life are connected; from nutrition to physical activity, sleep, stress, and more. She supports and helps people reaching their goals to find Health, Happiness and Harmony in their life.