This Pumpkin Pie Spiced Smoothie, (recipe is for a single serving) is perfect treat in the afternoon when you’re looking for something light to get you through between meals. Also makes for a great on the go breakfast shake!
- 1 handful frozen butternut squash
- ½ frozen avocado
- 1 glass of almond-vanilla milk (unsweetened)
- ½ Granny smith apple
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg)
1. Add all the ingredients to the blender.
2. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes until smooth
3. Add milk to thin out if it is too thick. Add more spices to taste, if desired.
Note: You can add Greek yogurt or protein powder for a protein shake.