This unique recipe can be used as a delightful side dish or a perfect way to end any meal. It also acts as a great healthy snack for anyone with a bit of a sweet tooth. Apples not your thing? No problem, substitute with a fruit of your choosing and ENJOY!
- 2-3 apple(s)/pieces of fruit, of your choice, cut up in bite size pieces
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- Melt butter in large skillet.
- Add spices and mix until blended.
- Add selected fruit and cook until heated through.