This cauliflower dish with dijon sauce is a great way to convert any haters who steer away from this healthy veggie into lifetime lovers! Try it for yourself.
- 1 cauliflower cut in bite size pieces
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese you prefer)
- Steam cauliflower util they are al dente. You don’t want it too hard or mushy, then drain.
- Mix sour cream and mustard. You can add more of each till you get the right Dijon flavor for you.
- Stir in sour cream mix and cheese. You can use an avocado oil based mayonnaise in place of the sour cream if desired.
Looking for a healthy dessert to pair up with this meal? Click here for raw collagen cacao bites.