Your favourite morning breakfast just got a healthy makeover! Gather around the table and try this simple french toast recipe. A great way to start your morning off with an extra pep in your step.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 egg
- 1dL (100 mL) Almond milk (unsweetened)
- Maple syrup
What exactly is ghee? Ghee, is a class of clarified butter that originated in ancient India. To learn more about the use and benefits of ghee, click here to read, “Ghee Benefits: Are They Better Than Butter?”
Simple French Toast Recipe Directions:
- In a small bowl, whisk together cinnamon, egg, and milk.
- In a skillet, melt ghee over medium heat.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides.
- Place in skillet and cook on both sides until golden.
- Drizzle maple syrup.
- Serve and enjoy!