This recipe is a cookie dough lovers dream! No Sugar Added and no with no eggs, you can enjoy this fantastic fudge without the worries of eating uncooked eggs! Better still, you don’t need to worry about using your stove. So make these eggless cookie dough fudge bites today!
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smoothie cashew butter
- 2/3 cup sugar-free sweetener of choice
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- Combine softened butter and cashew butter in a bowl
- Add coconut flour, salt, and vanilla.
- Add 1/3 cup of sweetener, then slowly add the rest of the sweetener to taste
- Stir in 2-3 tbsp of chocolate chips
- Spread eggless cookie dough mixture onto a 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment or wax paper
- Top generously with remaining chocolate chips, add more if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm, then slice into 12 pieces. Store fudge in the refrigerator
She is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist working out of Mississauga, Ontario. She graduated from York University with a degree in phycology, but her love and passion for living a healthy and balanced life made fitness and nutrition her true calling. She has always had a passion for the human body and how the food we eat can directly affect our overall health, mental state, and well being. Her focus on treating each individual with their biochemically unique differences. She practices treating the underlying root cause of imbalance and illness rather than just treating the symptoms people may experience. As a Holistic Nutritionist she takes into consideration the mind, body, and spirit as different elements that all need to be addressed to assist in overall well-being.
You can either find her reading the latest book about holistic nutrition and remedies, or in the gym getting a workout in. She loves to teach her clients and show them how to make the rights choices for a healthy life style and creating balance rather than just following the next fad diet. If we don’t focus on nourishing our bodies now we will spend a lifetime using our wealth to pay for our health. Focusing on nourishing our bodies from within will truly help flourish us externally!
-Nourish to flourish