This recipe is a cookie dough lovers dream! No Sugar Added and no with no eggs, you can enjoy this fantastic fudge without the worries of eating uncooked eggs! Better still, you don’t need to worry about using your stove. So make these eggless cookie dough fudge bites today!
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter, softened
- 1/2 cup smoothie cashew butter
- 2/3 cup sugar-free sweetener of choice
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- Combine softened butter and cashew butter in a bowl
- Add coconut flour, salt, and vanilla.
- Add 1/3 cup of sweetener, then slowly add the rest of the sweetener to taste
- Stir in 2-3 tbsp of chocolate chips
- Spread eggless cookie dough mixture onto a 8×4 inch loaf pan lined with parchment or wax paper
- Top generously with remaining chocolate chips, add more if desired.
- Refrigerate until firm, then slice into 12 pieces. Store fudge in the refrigerator