This sweet potato recipe is a perfect dish to serve at your next holiday meal. It’s not only great for your health but great tasting too!
- 1 sweet potato (or however many you need to feed your family)
- ¼ c butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Peel potato and cut up into bite size pieces.
- Place in crockpot and add butter, seasonings, orange juice, and syrup.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours
Looking for the perfect recipe to pair with this? Click here to cook a perfect roast every time!