Impress your friends with these decadent chocolate brioche beauties. It’s the perfect pairing for Sunday Brunch or really any get together! All you need is 40 minutes to make this brioche bread recipe and that includes baking time.
Ingredients For Brioche Bread Recipe:
- 175g whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 200g vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit/160 degrees celcius
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon creating a sticky dough
- Shape the dough into a ball
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the dough on top
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- Enjoy your delicious chocolate brioche bread!!
Looking for more easy to make recipes? Click here for my Homemade Chocolate Cluster recipe. Also, click here to discover 7 Proven Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate!