This is the best tea for a cold I have found to date. Particularity important this time of the season as it’s almost impossible not to run into someone;
- At work
- At school
- Holiday event
That isn’t sick with some version of a cold or flu. This is why I’m sharing my recipe for battling those cold and flu bugs with the goal of not only getting healthy but staying healthy. This is truly one of the best tea for a cold recipes out there. Try it for yourself to ensure you don’t miss out on any holiday fun.
Try and drink this daily, every morning to keep things away. If symptoms do show up, drink 3-4 times per day and the symptoms will usually go away within 24 hours.
Immune Boosting Tea Ingredients:
- 1 Cup warm water
- ¼ Tsp organic, pure matcha green tea powder (check ingredient list)
- 1 Tsp raw organic honey
- ¼ squeezed lemon
- Pinch of cinnamon, turmeric, ginger
- 5 drops grapefruit seed extract (optional)
- 1 Tbs raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Warm up pure filtered water (not hot as it will kill the enzymes, etc)
- Stir in all the ingredients.
- Drink and reap all the benefits.