This recipe for keto cauliflower patties with feta cheese is a family favorite of mine. The simple and clean ingredients were carefully selected in order to get the most out of this dish. But be prepared to share your keto cauliflower patty recipe after the meal because everyone is going to want it!
- 1 tbsp mix of seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, chia, etc.)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup feta cheese in chunks
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower florets, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- An organic egg
- To cook the cauliflower florets, steam a little over 2 cups raw cauliflower florets in a little water covered for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender but not mushy. Then drain well and dry on paper towel. Next, using a knife, finely chop and set 2 cups aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a nonstick cookie sheet with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and add the cauliflower.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals. Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
Serve with a soup or salad.