Gluten Free Bread Ingredients
Crumb Topping Ingredients
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, then begin making crumb topping first.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and pumpkin. Mix well.
- Next, add in the eggs and mix until incorporated.
- Add in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt. Mix until no dry pockets remain.
- Pour into prepared pan and top with crumb topping.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
She is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist working out of Mississauga, Ontario. She graduated from York University with a degree in phycology, but her love and passion for living a healthy and balanced life made fitness and nutrition her true calling. She has always had a passion for the human body and how the food we eat can directly affect our overall health, mental state, and well being. Her focus on treating each individual with their biochemically unique differences. She practices treating the underlying root cause of imbalance and illness rather than just treating the symptoms people may experience. As a Holistic Nutritionist she takes into consideration the mind, body, and spirit as different elements that all need to be addressed to assist in overall well-being.
You can either find her reading the latest book about holistic nutrition and remedies, or in the gym getting a workout in. She loves to teach her clients and show them how to make the rights choices for a healthy life style and creating balance rather than just following the next fad diet. If we don’t focus on nourishing our bodies now we will spend a lifetime using our wealth to pay for our health. Focusing on nourishing our bodies from within will truly help flourish us externally!
-Nourish to flourish